This is a yummy snack that is easy to make and it is healthy. And it is also highly customisable. I will share my recipe but you can give space to your imagination and use your favorite ingredients.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp oats
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix all together. Should the batter not be sticking together add a bit of melted coconut oil.
- Make small balls and place it on a plate.
- Place in a freezer for 15 – 20 minutes.
It’s getting more and more chilly, and in this kind of weather it is good to have some simple recipes to satisfy your craving. These two recipes are suitable as breakfast, snack or dessert.
Both recipes are refined sugar free and lactose free, however they contain eggs.
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp coconut flower
- 1 tbsp ground almonds
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- pinch of baking powder
- Optional: maple / carob/ date syrup if you got a sweet tooth
- Crack an egg into a mug and whisk it with a fork.
- Add sunflower oil and mix together.
- Add coconut flower, ground almonds, cocoa powder and baking powder in the mug and mix everything together to get a doughy texture.
- Put in a microwave on HIGH for 2mins.
- Once done you can add some fruits on top. Enjoy!
Scrambled egg white with banana
This recipe was inspired by one of my FAB in 8 weeks clients.
- 1 ripe banana
- Egg white from 1 egg
- 1tsp coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Optional: nuts, fruits etc.
- Heat a pan with coconut oil.
- Cut the banana into pieces and add to the pan.
- Add a bit of cinnamon. Optionally add chopped nuts.
- Once banana is nice and soft add the egg white and mix till you have mushy texture.
- Serve on its own or with some nuts / fruits. Enjoy!