This is the kind of recipe you want to remember when you end up with several overly-ripe bananas. It is so simple, yet really yummy! And it is sugar free and dairy free!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 scoop of shake / oat apple fiber / beta heart powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flower
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add a school of shake / oat apple fiber / beta heart powder.
- Add 2 eggs and mix everything together.
- Add cocoa powder and coconut flower and mix well.
- Put a baking paper in a baking tray and spread the mixture evenly.
- Bake at 180°C for 30mins.