Do you have a sweet tooth? Do you like nuts? Do you like chocolate? Do you like Nutella? Then you will love this dessert! It is simple, fast and delicious!
- 100g ground almonds
- 100g ground hazelnuts
- 50g cashew nuts
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp carob / date / maple syrup
- 100ml coconut oil melted
- chopped hazelnuts and chopped almonds for decoration
- Cacao nibs for decoration
Note: You can get whole nuts and ground them at home. I prefer to buy ground nuts as it just makes things easier.
- Melt the coconut oil in a microwave.
- Put almonds, hazelnuts and cashew nuts in a blender / food processor and blend all together.
- Add the cacao nibs, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, carob syrup and melted coconut oil in a blender and blend till everything mixes together.
- Line a tray/ dish with a baking paper or a foil.
- Pour the mixture into the dish and spread out and smooth the top.
- Decorate with chopped hazelnuts and chopped almonds and cacao nibs.
- Place in a fridge for 30mins, or in a freezer for 15 mins.
- Remove from the dish and cut into squares.