As you may have noticed I am a big fan of Hello Fresh. I love the fact that I receive a new recipe and all the ingredients I need. So I do not have to research the internet for recipes and most importantly I do not have to be searching the shops for specific ingredients.
Here is a recipe that was in my box this week – Thai Style Pork Stir Fry, you might want to give it a go.
Btw I like to tweak recipes, so you may find it is not 100% identical to the original Hello Fresh recipe.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 200g basmati rice
- 1 chopped shallot
- 1 chopped/grated garlic clove
- 3 thinly sliced spring onions
- 1 pack of green beans
- 300g pork mince
- 3 tbsp Ketjap Manis
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 1 bunch of Thai basil
- Olive / coconut oil
- Boil water in a large saucepan. Add a bit of salt and add rice. Lower the heat and cook for aprox. 10mins
- Chop the shallot, peel and chop the garlic, chop the chilli pepper and thinly slice spring onions.
- Remove tops from the green beans, cut them in half. Put a splash of oil in a frying pan and stir-fry until tender (2-3mins) and them transfer to a plate.
- Add a splash of oil and pork mince, stir-fry until brown (6-8mins). Then add shllot, garlic, spring onion and chilli. Cook for 2-3mins until veggies are softened.
- Add beans to the pan. Stir in ketjap manis and soy sauce.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add some basil leaves.
If you would like to get your first Hello Fresh box with £25 discount then click here https://www.hellofresh.co.uk/offers/eqxmfn/?c=null